All students will have now received their mock results for the exams they sat in March 2023. A copy of the results along with two letters from Mr Leatherbarrow were also emailed home to parents/carers. If you did not receive these, or have any questions, please contact the Sixth Form office.
The Y12 Parents Intervention evening will take place at Balcarras on Wednesday 22nd March, 6-7pm. If you are unable to attend, please contact the Sixth Form office.
Balcarras Boost Programme
The Balcarras Boost Programme is run by Mr Niblett and aims for Balcarras students to:
- Self-identify as high achievers
- Have the confidence to express academic interest in public
- Have a plan to achieve significantly above average
- Feel accountable with their peer group in putting their plan into action
- Apply to top universities with a high success rate
Many Y12 students have joined the programme this year and we have some exciting events planned for this term:
- Monday 13th February - dinner at the Strand
- Tuesday 14th February - dinner at the Strand
- Thursday 9th March - day trip to St Catherines, Oxford
Please contact Mr Niblett or speak to a member of the Sixth Form team for further information. Please continue to visit this page for further information on the Boost Programme and events for this academic year.
For all Balcarras Sixth Form enquiries, please contact Cheryl Crowley on email@example.com or 01242 545118. For absences and appointments during the school day, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for information on the Balcarras Sixth Form uniform.