Mental Health week
Young Minds Matter in Gloucestershire are running a Mental Health Awareness program
Tic plus are a local safeguarding team who are offering a free and anonymous tic+chat drop-in support service which is available online and via telephone, for young people aged 9-25 living in Gloucestershire.
The service aims to meet the needs of children and young people who:
- are not yet ready to self-identify
- may need early access to mental health support
- are on a waiting list for other services
- have barriers to attending in-person services
- want to speak in confidence
- To contact them see the website here
Also this week it is Mental Health Awareness week and Young Minds Matter are offering support to young people in the local area, if you would like to know the work they do or get in contact with them then click here
They are running a survey to look at ways to fully engage with young people in and around Gloucestershire, wither see below or to see the full information see the pdf below.